WTSmedia Payment Policy
- For churches, businesses, schools, and government agencies, WTSmedia offers several payment options including: cash, certified check, check by phone, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, check, money order, wire transfer, Paypal, and Open Account (with approved credit application).
- For individuals, WTSmedia offers the following payment options: cash, certified check, check by phone, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, check, money order, wire transfer, and Paypal.
- A service fee of $20 will be charged per returned check.
- Orders placed on credit are also subject to the General Terms and Conditions in the Credit Application of WTSmedia.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- WTSmedia.com reserves the right to change prices, colors or materials, specifications and quantities mentioned on our website without notice or obligation.
- Please call for quotes on special configurations not listed on the website.
- WTSmedia is not obligated to honor typographical errors.
- Shipments are F.O.B. Chattanooga, TN.
- While WTSmedia will do everything possible to meet acceptable delivery dates, such as may have been quoted or acknowledged by our sales representatives, these are only estimated dates of delivery. The company accepts no liability for delays in delivery.
- Shipments made to APO's or other addresses outside the continental U.S.A. will require additional charges for shipping & handling.
- No International orders will be shipped.
Return Merchandise Policy
All returns must be made within 30 days of ship date.
Special order items, custom items, software and consumables (i.e. ink cartridges) are non-refundable. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be obtained from our Customer Service department prior to shipping merchandise back to WTSmedia. Please call 1-800-591-4812, ext 257. Returns must be in brand new condition in the original packaging. All materials such as instructions, Styrofoam inserts, plastic bags and the original unfilled warranty card must be included. Returned items must be sent back to us prepaid. Returns sent COD or "shipping collect" will be refused. After a return has been authorized by our Customer Service department:
- Return the item to the address given to you by our Customer Service department.
- Repack the item in its original carton, with all manuals and other materials such as instructions, styrofoam inserts, plastic bags and the original unfilled warranty card.
- The RMA number should be clearly visible on the outside of the returned merchandise. Please include a letter with the RMA number and reason for the return inside the box along with a copy of the pick ticket or invoice.
- The returned item must be received by WTSmedia within two (2) weeks of the issue date for the RMA to be valid.
- Returns received with invalid, expired, or no RMA number on the label may be refused or subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Keep your shipping records for proof of the shipment in the event of loss of returned merchandise. Ship your return via UPS Ground or USPS. Please insure the package for the dollar amount of the returned merchandise. WTSmedia is not liable for return merchandise that does not reach our Customer Service department.
- All returns that do not meet the terms of the WTSmedia return policy are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
If your shipment is damaged by the freight carrier (UPS, FED-EX, etc), please call our Customer Service department at 1-800-591-4812, ext 257. If any cartons are missing or damaged, be sure to give this information to our Customer Service Representative.
If, within 30 days of ship date, a product appears to have a manufacturers defect, call our Customer Service department at 1-800-591-4812, ext. 257 for instructions. Do not return items to us without first calling to receive instructions. If an item is to be returned to us due to manufacturers defect, you must first receive a RMA Number.
We will notify you via phone, mail, or e-mail of your credit or refund once we have received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 14 to 21 business days of our receiving your return.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify WTSmedia.com's acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. WTSmedia.com reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason or to supply less than the quantity you ordered of any item. All orders placed over $500.00 may require additional information prior to shipment, as established by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
WTSmedia.com shall automatically charge the applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within Tennessee. Tennessee customers with tax exempt status, please call 1-800-591-4812, ext 257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit the tax exempt ID # for our files. WTSmedia.com does not collect sales tax on orders shipped outside of Tennessee.
Backorders are based on product availability at the time of shipment and will be filled as soon as possible, usually within 7 days.