Return Merchandise Policy
A 15% restocking fee is charged on items returned without all original packaging and accessories. This includes but is not limited to, outer box, the original product box, cords, cables, manuals and all accessories shipped with the product.
All returns must be made within 30 days of ship date.
Special order items, custom items, software and consumables (i.e. ink cartridges) are non-refundable. This also includes all Custom Length Cassettes Tapes (Music Master, Studio Master, Chrome Series).
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be obtained from our Customer Service department prior to shipping merchandise back to WTSmedia. Please call 1-800-251-7228, ext 257. Returns must be in brand new condition in the original packaging. All materials such as instructions, styrofoam inserts, plastic bags and the original unfilled warranty card must be included. Returned items must be sent back to us prepaid. Returns sent COD or "shipping collect" will be refused.
After a return has been authorized by our Customer Service department:
- Return the item to the address given to you by our Customer Service department.
- The RMA number should be clearly visible on the outside of the returned merchandise. Please include a letter with the RMA number and reason for the return inside the box along with a copy of the pick ticket or invoice.
- The returned item must be received by WTSmedia within two (2) weeks of the issue date for the RMA to be valid.
- Returns received with invalid, expired, or no RMA number on the label may be refused or subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Keep your shipping records for proof of the shipment in the event of loss of returned merchandise. Ship your return via UPS Ground or USPS. Please insure the package for the dollar amount of the returned merchandise. WTSmedia is not liable for return merchandise that does not reach our Customer Service department.
- All returns that do not meet the terms of the WTSmedia return policy are subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.