Free iPad Sweepstakes starts on or around12:00AM (Eastern Time), on January 1st, 2014 and ends at 11:59PM(Eastern Time) on December 15, 2014 (hereinafter the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sweepstakes is open worldwide to individuals eighteen years (18) of age or older. Employees, directors, and/or officers (including immediate family members or members of the household) of WTSmedia, their subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, advertising, fulfillment and promotion agencies and all other companies or entities associated with the Contest are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Sweepstakes Rules which shall be final in all respects.
2. How to Enter.
Two ways to enter:
1) Simply order from WTSmedia.com ($25 minimum order) and automatically qualify for the drawing of a Free iPad. One entry per purchase. You may purchase online at http://www.wtsmedia.com. 2) To enter by mail, without purchase or obligation, send your name, address, city, state, zip code and day and evening telephone numbers with area code hand-printed on a 3-1/2” x 5”piece of paper. On the reverse side of the 3-1/2” x 5” paper hand-print “WTSmedia iPad 2014 Sweepstakes”. Mail your completed Sweepstakes entry in a hand-addressed stamped envelope to: WTSmedia, Inc. “WTSmedia iPad 2014 Sweepstakes”, 2841 Hickory Valley Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421 (“Mail Entry”). Mail Entries must be postmarked by December 1st, 2014 and received by December 15th, 2014. One entry per envelope.
3. Winning: Four winners will be chose throughout the year. On or about March 31st, 2014, June 30th, 2014, September 30th 2014 and December 15th, 2014 WTSmedia shall select at random a prize winner from all eligible entries received. The selected winner will receive the Grand Prize which will consist of the following: Apple iPad 16GB. Winner will be notified via e-mail and winner will get his or her name listed on www.wtsmedia.com. If a selected winner cannot be reached by Sponsor within seven (7) days of the selection of winners then he/she will be disqualified and another winner will be selected randomly from all remaining eligible entries. If these rules differ from any promotional or other materials published in connection with the Sweepstakes, these rules shall control. Only one prize will be awarded per person or customer.
4. Conditions: Prizes are non-transferable. If the prize is unavailable, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Sponsor also reserve the right to cancel or modify the Sweepstakes or these Official Sweepstakes Rules if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of this Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor, in their sole discretion. By participating, where allowable by law, entrant grants to Sponsor the worldwide right to publish, broadcast and use in any media, including the World Wide Web, participant’s entry, name, picture, and likeness, without limitation, for promotional and advertising purposes without additional compensation. Winner or winner’s guardian may be required, in the sole discretion of Sponsor, to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and a liability release within seven (7) days of the issuance of such documents or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. The Sponsor is not responsible for illegible, damaged, lost, late, misdirected, incomplete or postage due mail entries, or for phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or other errors, failures or delays in the transmission, receipt or processing of phone entries, whether human or technical in nature, or for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by phone users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes.
5. Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, you (and if you are a minor, your parents or legal guardians) accept all risk and consequences of entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, and agree to release and hold WTSmedia, its/ their officers, directors, affiliates, employees, contractors, subsidiaries, agents and partners harmless from any and all consequences, liability, losses, damages (including without limitation, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or increased damages and those related to personal injury, death or damage to property) and costs and expenses, of any kind, under any legal theory, arising from or related to this Sweepstakes, including but limited to your entry and participation in this Sweepstakes, the acceptance and/or use (or misuse) of any prize, printing errors, any claims based upon rights of publicity and invasion of privacy. Entrant shall indemnify WTSmedia, its/ their officers, directors, affiliates, contractors, subsidiaries, agents, employees and partners from and against all claims or suits and any damages or costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to entrant’s violation or inaccuracy of any warrantees or representations made relating to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for errors which may occur in the transmission of entrant’s entry. Sponsor is/are not responsible for any fraud or misconduct on the part of the entrants. Should an entrant engage in fraud or misconduct of any nature, including but not limited to a violation of the Official Sweepstakes Rules, such entrant shall be subject to immediate disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, modify or amend the Sweepstakes at any time if the fairness, integrity, and or proper administration of the Sweepstakes is jeopardized. IN NO EVENT SHALL WTSMEDIA BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, OR FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Entrant’s sole damages shall be limited to entrant’s actual out of pocket expenses, excluding attorneys’ fees.WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSES AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
6. Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, United States of America, without regard to any choice of law principles. Entrant hereby agrees and irrevocably consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the State of Tennessee and of the United States of America located in the State of Tennessee, USA, for any and all claims arising from or related to this Agreement. Entrant agrees that all claims relating to this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
7. Entire Agreement: These terms set forth the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings relating thereto, whether oral or written.
8. Sweepstakes Sponsor:
WTSmedia, 2841 Hickory Valley Road, Chattanooga, TN 37421.
9. Winner List.
Winner’s name may be posted on www.WTSmedia.com/winner. You may also write to WTSmedia at the address listed above for a list of winners, however such list shall not be available after four (4) weeks after the winner has been chosen.